Instructions for Installation
Saddle Horse: Riding Saddle Attachment
- Securely tie saddle strings to snaps in extra straps with the small ring, centering the ring on the TOP of the horse's rump. Use the side buckles to adjust.
- Attach one long strap to each bag’s anti-swing strap, matching Velcro strips. Tie the snap end of long straps to the saddle strings. Use the slide buckles to adjust.
- For English or military saddles, snap the straps to the accessory rings behind the saddle.
- Follow harness instructions No. 1 through No. 6. (Located at the bottom of this page).
Instructions for a City Carriage, Trolley Service or Sleigh Rides
- VELCRO TAIL BAND, opens when tail lifts
- QUICK RELEASE, adjustable snap buckles for dumping bag
- LARGE SNAP, hooks a whole bag to harness
- VELCRO, anti-swing straps